Monday, December 17, 2012

Jessie V - Fraud Victim - Complaint

***BEWARE*** -F- RATING FROM BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!

.... also read google reviews before signing up to this gym.

I should have know there would be problems when we went to sign up and were giving a price, Left went to my car and there was a flyer on my window with a cheaper price.

I have never had such horrible customer service. I have called over 15- LITERALLY times to see my contract (lost my copy like every other "copy" of bills)

Every time I call I am told Chris will call me back... Well today I finally got a hold of someone else named Tiffany, she told me she would take care of it. An hour later the half owner called me "Christina" . She is very rude and short. Seems like she hates her job and has been through this before. They said they don't know when I will get to see my contact. I called again this morning and the person at the front desk said- "honestly man, They don't even know what pile it is in. They don't keep good records".

Honestly I could go on for a whole page about how they treated me and still are but I wont.

BOTTOM LINE...."Men lie, Women line, NUMBERS DONT"!!! On the BBB they have a F rating with over 26 complaints and only one responded to.

PS- Google reviews are just as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment