Monday, December 17, 2012

Dianne M - Fraudulent Charges/Poor Customer Service - Complaint

My husband and I joined this gym last May 2010. I was promised an instructional introduction to the equipment which never happened. I was used to that since most gyms never carry through with their promises. In the summer, my debit card was scammed and I had to replace it. My husband went in the next few days and gave the new card to the office. They wrote down the number for my husband's acct, but not mine. A few months later, they send me a bill with an additional $25 per month because their billing was returned. I guess the phones don't work there either. Meanwhile, I haven't gone there since the first month. I called to discuss the bill with Christina---the bookkeepper and offered to buy our my contract. She screamed at me, swore at me, and ultimately hung up on me. The manager, Chris, then called me back and made an appointment for me to come in and discuss---no solution---she is in charge and will not remove the "late fees". This is all because they did not do the billing correctly. Disgruntled members or ex-members-----we should be taking them to small claims court! Or at least reporting them to the BBB or Pompano Chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment