Monday, December 17, 2012

Lisa - Unauthorized Charges - Complaint

This facility should have their doors closed for good and their employees arrested for theft!! I've had several unauthorized charges made on my credit card which continue even after canceling my membership!! The people who work at this facility are uneducated, unprofessional, and outright rude!!! In my 20 yrs of belonging to reputable gyms, I've never seen anything like this place. I'm in the process of seeking legal advice and spare no expense in doing so just to prevent this happening to another victim in the future. Please be advised and do NOT give them a credit card of any sort unless you feel like being generous and giving your money away to these idiots!! Trust me, their "permanently muted TV's" are the least of their worries as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment